Marta Organic Cotton Vegan Platform Sandals | Blue Gingham
by Mireia Playà
If you love to wear platforms and dress colourfully, then these vegan sandals have to be for you. Super comfortable thanks to it's padded sole and velcro to adjust the sandals to your linking. The Marta will become your favourite sandals this season.
The Marta sandals are made with organic cotton and recycled materials such as linen, polyester and cotton. The platform is made of cork and the fabric that covers it is made from recycled linen.
- Upper fabric: Made with organic cotton and recycled materials. 50% ORGCO, 20% PES, 15% RECPES, 15% RECCO
- Insole: Vegan suede made from recycled fibres. 51% recycled polyester, 49% conventional polyester
- Lining: Vegan, breathable, anti-bacterial and skin-friendly. 20% viscose, 55% PU, 35% polyamide
- Sole: rubber
- Platform: Cork and lined with recycled linen. 44% LI REC, 32% CO, 24$ LI
Size and insole length*:
PETA Approved Vegan & cruelty-free. Manufactured in the province of Alicante, Spain, by expert craftsmen working under fair working conditions.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.