Siri Versatile Vegan Leather Backpack Bag | Brown
- Vegan leather made from vegetable by-products and Polyurethane (PU)
- Interior lining made from reclaimed plastic bottles. Polyester fabric is made by breaking down single use plastic bottles (PET bottles) into pellets. These are then melted, cooled, and spun into yarn.
- Packaged in an organic cotton and recycled fabric dust cover
- Zip pocket and change pockets
- Drawstring and magnetic closure
- Handle drop: 14.1 cm
- Length: 33.3 cm
- Height: 26.8 cm
- Depth 10.9 cm
Please store your handbag in its own protective LaBante London dust bag. When not in use, please keep your bag stuffed with clean paper or an old clean t-shirt as this will help to retain the shape. Please store your handbag in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight or humidity. You may clean stains and dirt from your bag using a soft damp cloth or leather wipes that are freely available in any supermarket.
At LaBante London, they believe that everybody making their products should be treated with dignity and respect. They put the health and social welfare of their workers first, ensuring fair wage is paid, and workers are given a balanced work – home life. The factories where LaBante bags are produced have SEDEX certification, which guarantees transparency in business practices and respectful treatment of workers.
Cruelty free & vegan. PETA Approved.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.