Socotra Organic Cotton Skinny Jeans | Mid Blue
VILDNIS' slim fit ankle-grazing jeans are made for weekends. Fusing traditional five pocket styling with contemporary VILDNIS signature stitching, rip detailing and frayed hems, you need only pair them with T-shirt and sneakers for a confident weekend look. You'll get a lot of wear out of these worn-look jeans, too - the soft washed organic cotton denim with a hint of movement-enhancing elastane creates a comfortable second skin you'll never want to shed.
Worn here with the Waimea T-shirt in brilliant white.
- Frayed-edge construction hem
- Ripped worn look
- Ankle grazing length
- Five-pocket style
- VILDNIS signature stitching back pockets
- Gunmetal hardware
- Soft,durable and breathable denim with a bit of stretch for better movement
- Composition: 98% organic cotton / 2% elastane
- Construction: woven denim
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilizers and insecticides instead of synthetic ones. These jeans are washed with air instead of water, saving approximately 200 litres of water per garment.
- Slim fit
- True to size
- Length: Inside leg 67cm
- Both models wear size S and are 170cm / 5'6" tall
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.