The Fauna Women's Vegan Leather Mid-Calf Chelsea Boots | Matte Black By Prologue Shoes
Here's "The Fauna" — Prologue Shoes most desirable Chelsea boots that offer stylish design with extra comfort, yet they are 100% cruelty-free.
100% Handmade, The Fauna Matte Black Chelsea Boots are made of water-resistant vegan leather and are ideal for cold and rainy days.
These vegan leather boots gently embrace the shape of your feet with a smooth and pleasant form.
- Upper: PU
- Outsole: PU
- Use a waterproof spray on new pair of shoes to protect them from damp.
- Avoid getting your shoes wet. In case of unexpected rain, try stuffing them with paper to soak up moisture and leave them to dry naturally.
- Drying shoes in direct sunlight may fade their colour.
- Clean your shoes with a soft brush. If deeply stained, use a mild soap solution, then wipe the surface with a damp cloth and wrung out sponge.
Designed in Copenhagen. 100% Handmade produced in Turkey. All Prologue Shoes are cruelty-free and vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.