The Pebble Women’s Eco-Friendly Vegan Knit Trainers | Black By Prologue Shoes
Here's "The Pebble" — Prologue Shoes laceless comfort trainers made from eco-friendly materials. Using leftover stock yarns and recycled PVC.
100% Handmade, The Pebble is designed for everyday comfort.
Featuring a silky smooth, breathable, and slip on upper knit, these vegan shoes were knitted using 13 pet plastic bottles.
- Upper: Knit Area 100% Polyester, produced from recycled post consumer PET bottles
- The decorative line from Recycled PVC
- Outsole: Thermorubber
- Insole: 100% Polyester
- Platform sole, Height: 1.5 inches
- Use a waterproof spray on new pair of shoes to protect them from damp.
- Avoid getting your shoes wet. In case of unexpected rain, try stuffing them with paper to soak up moisture and leave them to dry naturally.
- Drying shoes in direct sunlight may fade their colour.
- Clean your shoes with a soft brush. If deeply stained, use a mild soap solution, then wipe the surface with a damp cloth and wrung out sponge.
Designed in Copenhagen. 100% Handmade produced in Turkey. All Prologue Shoes are cruelty-free and vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.