Maathai ECONYL® Tote | Multiple Colours
Inspired by photography, modern architecture and alternative music, the path of BEDI is one that constantly strives for a balance between art and a circular economy. Featured in Fashion Magazine and La Presse, BEDI is a garment label with sustainability at its core. Their design process is in constant evaluation and evolution.
- ECONYL® water repellent twill fabric made from discarded fish nets and carpet fiber waste
- Belt webbing upcycled from the automotive and aviation industries in Canada
- YKK® zippers
- Lined with REPREVE® twill, made from polyester waste
- Signature hardware detail made from Quebec aluminium
- Signature rubber patch detail (interior)
- Straps can be hand-held or worn over shoulder
- Interior laptop compartment
- Interior zipper pocket
- Appx 12" length x 17" high x 5" width
An innovative luxury Italian nylon made from waste (such as fish nets and carpet fiber) that uses no new resources and is infinitely recyclable.
BEDI ensures that fair and equitable labour standards are met.
The brand does not use plastic in any of their packaging, and all their packaging, including their labels and tags, are made locally in Canada on FSC paper.
Handmade in Canada.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.