Opuntia Desserto® Cactus Leather Vegan Over Shirt | Black
SENTIENT'S Opuntia Shirt joints the comfort of cactus vegan leather and the urban fresh style of a versatile shirt. Wear it as a light outerwear piece in any season of the year. It is also an elegant but fun piece that can be worn with colour block pockets or in a solid monochromatic tone.
Cactus leather made by a Mexican based textile brand Desserto®. In the state of Zacatecas grows the cacti to create this sustainable and vegan leather in a fully organic plantation, meaning that no pesticides or herbicides are used for its harvest. The cactus plantation is USDA certified.
- 100% vegan and sustainable cactus leather
- This product is highly organic, and just as your skin does, it requires care
- Please remove any dirt with a soft and clean cloth, dampened with water
- Do not place hot objects on the material
- Avoid rubbing or scratching
- Remove spills of liquids and foods immediately
- Regularly clean areas in contact with body oils and perspiration
- Never use harsh chemicals, household cleaning products, or acetone to clean
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.