Women's WVSport Vegan Country Boots | Multiple Colours
When you need the protection a pair of wellies provides from water, mud, slush, snow and everything else nature can throw at you but want the comfort and versatility of a walking boot, the WVSport Country Boots are the answer. The fit is slightly wider with a rounded toe box with a little more height. You have more room to move your toes and to allow for a thick walking sock.
The rubber injection outsoles are designed with grip, traction, braking, and stability areas and have an open tread. The uppers have been created with abrasion and scuff resistant Lyliane 3DMX and Cordura materials. The construction is water-resistant so will protect you and keep your feet dry in most situations.
Where these boots come into their own is their all-day comfort. The outsoles are not heavy and have a nice flex, so they are different to a pair of wellie boots. They are more like wearing a pair of sturdy trainers that you can wear for long distances. Your feet walk on recycled removable cushioned anatomic insoles.
- Upper: Advanced ballistic welded construction with abrasion and scuff resistant uppers created with Lyliane 3DMX and Cordura materials
- Flexible, Vibram rubber injection outsoles for super grippy traction and durability
- Recycled removable cushioned anatomic insoles and a patented comfort Support System supports your ankles
- Super comfortable with lightweight construction
- They sit snugly but comfortably on your lower calf
- Soft stretchy knitted back panel that does not dig in or rub
- WVSport models are designed and produced in the foothills of the Dolomite Hills, Italy
- You cannot wear these in running water, deep puddles or deep snow for extended periods of time
|UK Size||EU Size||Circumference at the top of the boot (cm)||Shaft Height (cm)|
The factory features one of the largest photovoltaic plants in Italy, which means that 70% of the power used to produce WVSport footwear is from solar.
As well as working under EU employment, discrimination and health & safety law, the factory has a Charter of Human Responsibilities (or Code of Ethics), which helps ensure the company is committed to respecting its employees' rights, work, and dignity.
Cruelty-free & Vegan. All of Will's Vegan Store products are registered with the Vegan Society and are embossed with the Vegan Society trademark.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.