Men's Vegan Deck Shoes | Multiple Colours
The classic summer shoe that goes with pretty much every outfit. Hand stitched vegan leather moccasin uppers laced with vegan leather. Featuring durable deep tread rubber outsoles you can wear summer after summer with grippy lugs for traction on wet and dry surfaces. Vegan suede and mesh canvas linings to keep your feet cool and dry with or without socks. Get them wet and don't worry about it, just let them dry off in the sun.
- Dark Blue Upper: Vegan Suede made from Polyurethane
- Chestnut Upper: Hand stitched vegan leather moccasin laced with vegan leather
- Vegan suede (PU) and mesh canvas linings
- Durable deep tread rubber outsoles with grippy lugs for traction on wet and dry surfaces
If you're unsure about choosing between two sizes, Will's recommends sizing up.
Made in Portugal. Cruelty-free & Vegan. Registered with the Vegan Society and are embossed with the Vegan Society trademark.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.