Men's WVSport Freedom Recycled Vegan Trainers | Multiple Colours
WVSport Freedom Trainers are ergonomically designed for the free movement of your feet. Freedom Trainers are your super comfy partner for cross-training, workout classes, road running and daily life. Your feet are free to move, nothing restricts them.
The uppers are cut from a single piece of recycled (100% recycled polyester) mesh knit. Your feet don’t rub on anything, nothing holds them back. Air freely moves around through the mesh, your feet stay cool almost like you were barefoot. ERGO-flex™ outsoles help your feet move naturally. An ergonomically positioned flexpoint moves with the ball of your foot, flowing with its movement. The high traction tread provides grip and the patented Support System provides cushioning and support.
- Uppers: Cut from a single piece of recycled (100% recycled polyester) mesh knit
- ERGO-flex™ outsoles help your feet move naturally. An ergonomically positioned flexpoint moves with the ball of your foot, flowing with its movement
- For extra cushioning and support, your feet rest on deep squishy recycled insoles (100% recycled polyurethane)
- The high traction tread provides grip and the patented Support System provides cushioning and support
- WVSport models they are made with ballistic welded construction which means the uppers stay attached to the outsoles, even with regular heavy use
- Designed and produced in the foothills of the Dolomite Hills, Italy
If you're unsure about choosing between two sizes, Will's recommends sizing up.
The factory features one of the largest photovoltaic plants in Italy which means that 70% of the power used to produce WVSport footwear is from solar.
As well as working under EU employment, discrimination and health & safety law the factory has their own Charter of Human Responsibilities (or Code of Ethics) which helps ensure the company is committed to respecting the rights, work and dignity of its employees.
Cruelty-free & Vegan. All of Will's Vegan Store products are registered with the Vegan Society.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.