Women's Munich Vegan Leather Trainers | White
A fresh take on this classic sneaker silhouette with a focus on using natural sustainable materials. The uppers are formed from stitched panels made with Spanish vegan leather and a specially made Tencel™ weave knit, cut low so they sit below the ankles. The use of Tencel™ and the perforations on the toes allows these sneakers to stay cool and breathable through the summer. The linings are formed from a two tone grey Tencel™ and organic cotton mix. The linings are soft to the touch, help air circulate and they wick moisture keeping your feet dry and hygienic. Can wear with or without socks.
- Upper: Stitched panels made from Spanish vegan leather and a specially made Tencel™ weave knit
- Lining: Formed from a two tone grey Tencel™ & organic cotton mix
- Biodegradable compressed cardboard toe puffs, counters & insole boards (FSC®), Tencel™ sewing threads and padding
- Biodegradable insoles made from wood fibres & natural latex
- High profile outsoles (1.5cm drop differential: 3.5cm on the heel and 2cm on the front) made from rubber containing 70% recycled rubber content
- Lace tips made from a biodegradable bioplastic
- WVS embroidered pull tag made from recycled polyester
Washable by hand or put them in a short cool wash with a towel (to protect from the wash drum)
Tencel™ is derived from sustainably grown wood sources (FSC®), harvested from certified and controlled sources. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions, it can fully revert back to nature. It’s compliant with Din Certco, Vincotte and US BPI compostability standards.
If you're unsure about choosing between two sizes, Will's recommends sizing up.
Made in Portugal. Cruelty-free & Vegan.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.