Men's WVSport Oakes Vegan Cross Running Trainers | Multiple Colours
Developed for three time world record holder Fiona Oakes.
Built to take the most extreme running environments experienced by Fiona, from the Sahara Desert to the North Pole. The Oakes Cross Running trainers were made for rugged trail running. The Vibram rubber injection outsoles provide super grippy traction and durability. The ballistic welded uppers created with Lyliane 3DMX advanced abrasion resistant materials can take the punishment of trail running. Carbon neutral, vegan and ethically made.
- Upper: Advanced ballistic welded abrasion resistant, water resistant and breathable uppers created with Lyliane 3DMX materials
- Vibram rubber injection outsoles for super grippy traction and durability
- Removable EVA insoles for support forefoot and midfoot
- 32x 5mm deep outsole lugs allowing for traction on all terrain
- Speed lace construction system for fast and snug lacing with a storage pouch on the tounge Runner type: Neutral gait 10mm drop differential D width fitting
If you're unsure about choosing between two sizes, Will's recommends sizing up.
10% of proceeds support Fiona's Tower Hill Stables Animal Sanctuary.
Made in Italy. Cruelty-free & Vegan. All of Will's Vegan Store products are registered with the Vegan Society.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.