Men's Recycled Hooded Puffer Jacket | Multiple Colours
- ECONYL® outer material made in Italy from synthetic waste; industrial plastic, waste fabric, and fishing nets from oceans
- Insulated with 100% recycled polyamide (100% RPA) padding that has been produced in Italy
- Two zip pockets on the outside to keep your essentials
- Slip inside pocket
- Cotton WVS labelling and an embroidered cotton hang loop
- Water resistant (Please note this jacket is not waterproof)
- Can wash on 30 degrees celsius / 80 degrees Fahrenheit, please use a Guppy Bag to capture micro plastic release
ECONYL® is made in Italy and was created by Italian firm Aquafil. It uses synthetic waste such as industrial plastic, waste fabric, and fishing nets from oceans, then recycles and regenerates them into a new nylon yarn that is exactly the same quality as virgin nylon. This regeneration system focuses on 6 steps that form a closed loop, which uses less water and creates less waste than traditional nylon production methods. Waste is collected, then cleaned and shredded, depolymerised to extract nylon, polymerised, transformed into yarn, and then re-commercialised into textile products.
Made in Italy. Cruelty Free & Vegan.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.