Men's WVSport Vegan S3 SRC Safety Work Boots | Black
This is probably the most requested and longest anticipated WVS release. You can wear these all day and walk for long distances in comfort, walking on the removable cushioned anatomic insoles, your feet and ankles are supported with padding on the tongue and around the collar.
Advanced components and construction methods are used to create the models like the use of Vibram soles and a patented Support System which means the fit is always comfortable and secure.
Manufactured to European S3 (S3 HRO HI CI WR SRC UNI EN ISO 20345:2012) standard these are certified safety PPE work wear. *these boots do not comply with ASTM and cannot be worn in the USA as safety PPE work wear*
- The uppers have been created with abrasion and scuff resistant Lyliane 3DMX and Cordura materials
- The Vibram injection outsoles have been designed with areas for grip, traction, braking and stability
- The outsoles have been ballistic welded onto the uppers, so they will not part easily
- With waterproof seams, a sealed tongue and a special breathable waterproof membrane that does not allow water penetration
- Protective composite toe cap (200 J)
- Puncture resistant outsole
- Waterproof construction
- Antistatic properties
- Energy absorption in heel area
- Slip resistance on standard ceramic floor with lubricant water and detergent
- Slip resistance on steel floor with glycerine lubricant
- Outsoles resistant to hydrocarbons
- Outsoles resistant to heat contact
- Insulated against heat
- Insulating against cold
- Put on and take off easily with the finger tab
- High-grade laces threaded through lace hooks that are long lasting and allow smooth lace sliding
- Size EU42 weighs 1.6kg (for the pair)
If you're unsure about choosing between two sizes, Will's recommends sizing up.
The factory features one of the largest photovoltaic plants in Italy which means that 70% of the power used to produce WVSport footwear is from solar.
As well as working under EU employment, discrimination and health & safety law the factory has their own Charter of Human Responsibilities (or Code of Ethics) which helps ensure the company is committed to respecting the rights, work and dignity of its employees.
Made in Italy. Cruelty-free & Vegan. All of Will's Vegan Store products are registered with the Vegan Society.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.