Women's Structured Vegan Wool Coat | Black
This understated and sophisticated coat is a timeless style you're sure to wear for years. Tailored in Italy with vegan wool made from Greenpeace DETOX & Oeko Tex® standard 100 certified cotton. It's designed in a loose, single-breasted silhouette with shoulder pads made from 100% recycled polyester. The front of the jacket is fastened with two matt finish buttons made from recycled compressed paper and resin. You can carry essentials into the two deep slip pockets. To keep you warm there is a 60g thermal insulated lining made from 100% recycled polyester. The Italian made REACH certified viscose lining ensures smooth layering, and being in black means it'll go with nearly anything.Features:
- Tailored in Italy from vegan wool made from Greenpeace DETOX & Oeko Tex® standard 100 certified cotton (certificate 1108929.0)
- 60g thermal insulated lining made in Italy from 100% recycled polyester (100% RPU certified to ISO 14021:2016, Oeko Tex® standard 100 certificate 960031.0)
- Italian made REACH certified viscose lining
- Single-breasted silhouette with shoulder pads made from 100% recycled polyester
- Two matte finish buttons made from recycled compressed paper and resin (Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified).
- Two deep slip pockets
Ethically produced in small batches in Tuscany, Italy. Cruelty Free & Vegan.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.