Women's Waterproof Vegan Leather Chelsea Boots | Multiple Colours
Launched in 2018 Will's customers have been wearing these boots for many uses such as country walks, dog walking in wet grass, wading through puddles and streams and commuting to work on rainy streets.
They have a regular width and volume with a rounded toe shape, making them ideal for walking long distances. The uppers have a waterproof construction with a special waterproof membrane coupled with treated uppers (PFC free) that allow breathability and long lasting waterproof protection.
- The uppers have a waterproof construction with a special waterproof membrane coupled with treated uppers (PFC free)
- Deep squishy insoles that don't crush down
- Thick solid rubber outsoles to provide a high level of durability and traction
- Regular width and volume with a rounded toe shape
If you're unsure about choosing between two sizes, Will's recommends sizing up.
Made in Portugal. Cruelty-free & Vegan. Registered with the Vegan Society and are embossed with the Vegan Society trademark.
This product is certified carbon-neutral. It is delivered to you through a plastic free carbon-neutral supply chain in paper and cardboard packaging. All the materials in the deliveries are environmentally friendly, sustainable and can be recycled.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.