Vida Apple Leather Vegan Saddle Bag | Black
LUXTRA's take on the classic saddle bag. Lightweight, spacious & secure. Named in honour of Australian suffragist, Vida Goldstein, who dedicated her life to fighting for women's equality.
AppleSkin™ leather is made from the skin and core waste recovered from the food industry. The material contains approximately 20-30% apple fibre and is created in Bolzano, Italy. Frumat was the winner of the 2018 Technology and Innovation Award at the Green Carpet Fashion Awards in Milan.
- Saddle-style crossbody bag in Black
- Made from AppleSkin™ - an eco leather alternative made from apples
- Large central compartment
- Interior slide pocket
- Slide front flap with magnetic closure
- Subtle logo embossing
- Silver-toned hardware
- Comes with organic cotton dust bag
Width: 20 cm (8")
Height: 17 cm (7")
Depth: 7 cm (3")
This product is crafted fromAppleSkin™: a robust waterproof Italian leather alternative. Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe away dirt and dust.
Made in Italy.
PETA-approved, vegan and cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to VAT and/or import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.