Visby V2 Sustainable Vegan Leather High Top Trainer | White
One of our bestselling brands, Humans Are Vain are a contemporary eco-sustainable vegan brand from Sweden who put sustainable materials at the forefront of their design process. They fuse timeless contemporary design with innovative production methods and recycled materials, such as a polyester made from up-cycled ocean trash, recycled rubber and recycled cotton. All their packaging is recycled.
- Upper made from a matte finish grain effect breathable vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment.
- Eco-microfiber lining and in-sock made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast drying and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 class and Global Recycling Standard certification
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber)
- Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort
- Laces made from 100% organic cotton
- Upper paddings made from natural latex
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled)
- Insole board made from recycled material
- 100% made with water based glues
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery.
If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately and directly.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based.
See Delivery page for full details
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at email@example.com
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Returns page for full details.