Waterproof Mac Raincoat | Multiple Colours By Protected Species
Elegantly oversized the iconic Mac has been revolutionised using innovations in fabric technology. Timeless, season-less tailoring has been fused with high performance weatherproofing to create a wardrobe staple which offers ultimate versatility.
- High performance waterproof, wind resistant and breathable technology
- Four-way stretch fabric for complete comfort and movement
- Every seam sealed with a waterproof tape
- Removeable performance hood with 3-way adjustability to secure and shape to head
- Laser cut and heat welded cuff adjusters and front placket for extra weather protection
- Deep side pockets with zip enclosures to keep valuables safe
- Security stud belt system to avoid loss
- Soft, fluid fabric which offers both smartness and no noise in movement.
- Crease free and easy care for rucksacks, car boots and simplified packing
The Waterproof Mac has the signature fluidity with a bit more tailoring. Length wise it sits mid thigh. It has a traditional mac belt to pull the waist in. The hood is detachable. The model is 5ft 9 and wearing a size 2. The sleeves are slightly longer than normal to give good protection in stormy conditions but these can be shortened slightly with the use of the cuff adjusters.
Made from recycled yarns and manufactured by a team who work differently. Protected Species collaborate with a female owned boutique factory that specialise in slow manufacturing with one garment often made by one person from start to finish. The fabric mill is Oekotex and blue sign certified and publicly declare their own carbon footprint, which they consistently strive to reduce. Items can often be out of stock and it can be frustrating but protected species prefer to work this way providing only what's needed.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
email@example.com. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.