Willie High Top Vegan Leather Motorcycle Boots | Black
By Good Guys Don't Wear Leather
Willie High top motorcycle boots in black vegan leather.
- Straight shaft
- Square toe shape
- Made from a soft and supple vegan suede using microfibres that are produced in an eco-friendly and sustainable manner, with minimum environmental impact
Anti-bacterial and breathable microfibre lining
Rubber sole with wooden heel
- Ecological CO2-free manufacturing system
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
- Ethically made in Portugal, in a fair-trade environment
Sizing Fitting is accurate to a little bigger.
Good Guys were the first 100% vegan footwear company in France, and have since developed their collections year on year, collecting many fans, including the actor Emma Watson and the singer Miley Cyrus.
Good Guys are sweatshop-free, with all their shoes made in Portugal in a fair-trade environment. All the materials they use for their shoes are eco-friendly and sustainable, and include a zero CO2 emissions vegan leather made in Italy made from, using polymers derived from cereals and vegetable seeds, and apple leather. They are heading towards being 100% recyclable in 2021.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.