Winni, the shoes with laces and a chunky platform sole made of high quality vegan leather: a sustainable, water resistant, light, durable and cruelty free material.
The chunky platform with a heel stands out on this solid pattern, minimalist design with welt stitching. It gives them a more casual and attractive look. Made of toxic free materials and hypoallergenic, these vegan shoes are breathable (preventing suffocation and foot sweat), antibacterial (preventing bad odours) and have a moisture-wicking padded EVA foot bed, that makes them a very comfortable model and helps prevent the formation of blisters.
This style matches a wide range of urban wear that can be worn on the most varied occasions. Because they are so comfortable, they can be worn all day, both indoors and outdoors.
- Upper cut: vegan leather from sustainable microfibres
- Lining: made with 90% of microfibres and 10% PU
- Vegan waxed cotton shoelaces
- Insole: cushioned EVA foam lined with moisture-wicking microfibres
- Sole: durable TR rubber sole with slip resistant lugged sole
- Platform and heel: 3.5 cm and 5.5 cm
Breathable, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, made with health safe materials
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the entire shoe in a circular motion until clean. Remember to regularly clean the cloth to avoid spreading the dirt across the shoe. For particularly difficult stains, use water and a soft-bristle brush in circular motions on the shoe. Remember to be gentle.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight. Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.