Faber Black, the Chelsea style ankle boots made of high quality vegan suede; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty free, light and durable material. The indented non slippery sole with welt stitching and solid colour suede like surface makes for a modern and loose style. It has an elastic side panel and a back strap to help put them on. They are hypoallergenic, made with toxin free materials and have an On Steam BioEco microfiber lining.
This is the first microfiber made of recycled polyester and cornstarch provenient from corn fermentation. This is a substitute for nylon and polymers provenient from the petrochemical industry. Besides being breathable, keeping the interior of the shoe dry and being antibacterial (which contributes to the prevention of bad odours) the moisture wicking insole is made of EVA foam. All in all, this makes for very comfortable and flexible ankle boots and helps prevent blisters. A timeless and versatile boot that matches a wide range of looks for any occasion. They can be worn all day long, both indoors and outdoors.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic. Made with healthy safe materials.
- Exterior: Sustainable microfiber vegan suede.
- Lining: BioEco microfiber made of recycled polyester and fibers provenient from corn fermentation.
- Elastane side panel.
- Moisture wicking EVA foam insole.
- TR Expanded Gum soles - durable, slip-resistant, lugged shape.
- Elastic panel side made with elastane/spandex
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.