If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be no additional taxes or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to VAT and/or import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries and unfortunately not within our control.
All of the prices shown on our store already include UK VAT at 20%. However, please note the following scenarios:
Customers within the UK:
- All products shipped to you from within the UK already include VAT, and there will be no further charges.
- Products shipped to you from outside the UK under £135 will also include VAT, with no further charges.
- Products shipped from outside the UK over £135 may be liable to import duties on delivery of the item.
Customers within the EU:
- All products shipped to you from within your own country already include VAT, and there will be no further charges.
- Products shipped to you from outside your country under 150 Euros will include VAT, with no further charges.
- Products shipped from outside your country over 150 Euros may be liable to import duties on delivery of the item.
Customers within Customers in the rest of the world, including USA & Canada:
The majority of regions outside UK & EU do not have VAT or import duties that apply except for very high value orders – however this differs by country, so please check with your local customs office if you aren't sure.
Payment of VAT & Import Duties
As the customer, you are responsible for paying any duties that apply in your region. These will be charged at point of delivery, and payable through the courier. Please note, you will be required to pay any relevant VAT & duties before your order will be released to you.
Depending on the courier used by the brand, you will have either an option to pay any additional fees online by following the tracking number available once your order is shipped, or directly to your courier upon delivery.
Unfortunately, if you fail to pay these charges and the parcel is returned to sender, we will not be able to refund your original shipping costs, although we will of course refund the cost of your item.