Thyme Unisex Casual Vegan Piñatex Trainers | White By NAE Vegan Shoes
The casual low-top sneaker style shoes with chunky sole made with piñatex. This innovative material is prevenient from the residue of the pineapple industry. It consists in using pineapple leaves fibers to obtain a biodegradable, renewable and cruelty free textile.
These modern and dynamic shoes have a sporty sneaker style. The robust soles and uppercut add originality and a contemporary look. To all of this we add the cushioned cut around the ankle in the same brown shade as the label on the tongue that matches the sole color. It is an attractive model that matches a wide range of looks.
Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins, they stand out for being breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot sweat) and antimicrobial (preventing bad odors). The moisture-wicking footbed is padded with EVA foam. All of this makes for a very comfortable shoe that you can wear without worrying about blisters. They are perfect for both indoors and outdoors.
- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, made with health safety materials
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before applying polish cream
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.