Anita Apple Leather Vegan Handbag | Cream By Mio Mojo
The Anita is a tote like no other. Not only is she an exquisitely crafted bag perfectly sized to add a nice flair to your daily activities, but she’s a great conversation starter to boot!
Made in Italy with the greatest attention to detail, Anita is the perfect match between classy style and modernity. An absolute must-have in every stylish and conscious lady’s wardrobe.
Functionality is also a major feature of this sophisticated tote bag: Anita has multiple interior compartments, and comes with a removable shoulder handle.
- Body in AppleSkin: an innovative leather alternative made from the skin and core waste of the food industry
- Lining: 100% recycled from plastic bottles
- Miomojo metal details in elegant light-gold finishing, allergy and nickel-free
- Main closure with snap button
- Metal light-gold zipper
- Inside zipped compartment
- Two divided inside compartments
- 1 slide pocket for easy access
- Detachable shoulder handle in high quality webbing
- Handle drop max 60 cm/ 23.6" - min 43 cm/ 16"
Size: 35 (L) x 17 (W) x 26 (H) cm / 13.7" (L) x 6.7" (W) x 10.3" (H) in
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron, do not dry clean
Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use chemicals or solvents. Store the product in its original dustbag. Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture.
Designed and made in Bergamo, Italy. PETA Approved vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.