B-Confident Recycled Material Sports Vest | Black
Reflexone’s luxury vest with a new contour fit in classic Black. Sculpts and shapes the body with smart seaming and breathable mesh.
Made from recycled post-consumer certified plastic fibre. Mainly plastic bottle yarn from certified manufacturers, with fair trading conditions and sustainable opportunities ensured in all stages of production.
The sustainable Polyamide fabric has the feel of soft cotton, yet unlike cotton, it is waterproof and breathable, helping your body maintain a comfortable temperature and wick away moisture.
Smart SeamingThe B-Confident range features smart seaming which contours and sculpts the body to uplift and support. They ensure you always look and feel good in their comfortable products, as well as contributing positively to the planet!
- Wash me at 30°
- Air dry only, just lay me flat ! (tumble drying creates 75% of the carbon footprint of a garment. Let's look after our planet #helpourplanet)
- Turn the fabric inside out. Use an iron preheated to a low heat setting to remove any wrinkles.
- 80% recycled polyamide
- 20% Lycra/ elastane.
5% of Reflexone profits go to the The Bee Foundation - Brain Aneurysm Research.
Designed in Britain.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.