Florine Desserto® Cactus Leather Vegan Crossbody Bag | Beige
Small crossbody bag with elegant besace shape created from Desserto®, a cactus bio leather.
Dimensions: W24cm x H17cm x D4cm
- Two interior pockets, one front patch pocket and one back zipper pocket
- Light gold twist lock
- Removable and adjustable leather crossbody strap with light gold trim
- Vegan Cactus Leather
- Sustainably sourced 100% cotton twill lining
- The polybags are made of recycled plastic and shipping boxes are made of recycled cardboard
About Cactus Leather
Cactus leather is an innovative OEKO-TEX certified organic vegan leather, developed and produced in sustainable farms in Mexico from the native nopal cactus. It's an exciting new vegan leather, that's both luxurious and durable.
It offers high resistance to abrasion, rubbing and tearing, plus – whilst animal leather doesn't deal well with water or humidity and can rot or crack – cactus leather doesn't do this. It's also soft and breathable.
As an organic plant-based material with low carbon emissions, use of energy and water, it's an environmentally friendly vegan leather.
PETA certified vegan product.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.