Mira Grape Leather Vegan Crossbody Bag | Black
By Minuit sur Terre
Cute: if the Mira bag represented an adjective, it would definitely be this one! Its small size is perfect for slipping in the essentials and its pastel colours will brighten up the summer with originality.
- Eco-friendly material made from wine-growing waste and vegetable oils (30.3% grapes and vegetable oils, 46.7% recycled polyester, 23% water-based polyurethane)
- Vegan suede: eco-friendly material made from recycled snthetic fibres ( 29% recycled polyester, 53% polyester, 18% polyurethane)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester. Recycled plastic bottles from the Mediterranean Sea
- A removable hand-held Handle
- Closes with a round gold clasp on the front
- One front pocket, one zipped back pocket
- One interior patch pocket for cards
- width 17cm, height 14cm, depth 7cm
- Shoulder strap: 2.5cm wide and 107cm long (adjustable)
Care: To clean your bag, use a sponge soaked in soapy water. Choose a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid scrubbing in order not to damage the textured surface of the bag. Dry after with a clean cloth.
Do not use any other cleaning product for your bag: no products intended for leather, vinegar, alcohol or chemical products.
Made in Portugal. Cruelty free & Vegan.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.