Aiko Women's Vegan Leather Oxfords | Beige
French brand COG focuses on respect for animals, humans and the environment, and takes great care to ensure that every small component, down to the glue, is free from animal-derived ingredients.
- For the Aïko, it is advised that you take your usual size.
- However, this model is thin and may require the use of a small shoe horn.
- If you are between two sizes, have a slightly wide or strong foot on top, or use orthopedic insoles, it is advised that you take a size above the one you usually take.
- Note that the materials of the Aïko soften over time.
To maintain your Aïko, simply rub the upper of the shoe with a damp cloth then leave to dry in the open air without exposing them to direct sunlight so as not to deteriorate the colours. For the maintenance of the imitation-nubuck type parts, it is advised that you use a brush with soft bristles or a crepe brush. Gently rub in circles.
To freshen up your insoles, you can sprinkle the inside of the shoe with a little baking soda, leave to act for a few hours. Then remove the powder by shaking your shoes and then wipe lightly with a previously moistened cloth to remove the last traces of baking soda. Let shoes dry.
- 2.5 cm flat heel
All COG shoes are PETA APPROVED VEGAN and certified OEKO TEX 100 (materials guaranteed free of toxic products for the body and the environment).
Exclusively vegan shoes produced in Europe from ecological materials.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.