Wallace Unisex Vegan Trainers | White By COG
French brand COG focuses on respect for animals, humans and the environment, and takes great care to ensure that every small component, down to the glue, is free from animal-derived ingredients.
- The Wallace fits normally, but is narrow in width on the front of the foot.
- If you consider your foot a bit large or if you are between two sizes, take a size above. Example: for a 41.5, take size 42.
- Otherwise take your usual size.
- When trying on, remember to relax the shoe of this high-top sneaker in order to pass it easily. Note that the materials of the Wallace soften over time.
- The insoles of the Wallace are removable. You can therefore remove them to replace them with your own soles if you wish.
- To care for your trainers, simply rub the outer part with a damp cloth and then let them air dry without exposing them to direct sunlight so as not to deteriorate the colours.
- To freshen up your insoles, you can remove and then sprinkle the soles of your Ravens with a little baking soda, then leave to act in an airtight bag for a few hours. Shake off the powder by shaking your soles, then put them back in your shoes.
All COG shoes are PETA APPROVED VEGAN and certified OEKO TEX 100 (materials guaranteed free of toxic products for the body and the environment).
Exclusively vegan shoes produced in Europe from ecological materials.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
email@example.com. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.