Classic Vegan Leather Trainer | White
Classically beautiful and designed for comfort. These eco-friendly sneakers are 100% recyclable and made with vegan-friendly leather, complete with vulcanized soles make it the perfect addition to your wardrobe.
- Made with 100% cruelty-free vegan leather: Oeko-Tex verified polyurethane micro fiber
Handcrafted rubber shoes with vulcanized construction.
Sizing: elliott uses European sizes.
- elliott removes 1 tonne of CO2 emission. A Climate Positive Footprint
Climate positive means that elliott goes beyond achieving net zero carbon emissions to create an actual environmental benefit by removing additional carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
PETA approved. Global Recycled Standard certified.
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.