Mika Apple Leather Vegan Backpack | Black
By NAE Vegan Shoes
Mika, the padded women's backpack made of Apple Leather (a material made from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative).
This timeless, practical and elegant model has the best part of a bag in a discrete, refined and beautiful aesthetic creation. The medium size and the thin adjustable straps make for a very attractive backpack; the interior compartments and the wide outer pocket with a zipper create the perfect design for your daily basis. It has four silver rivets so you can put it in the ground without it getting dirty; and it still has a holding strap on the top.
Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. The Apple Leather has a black finishing and is water resistant. It is breathable and the lining is made from GOTS certified organic cotton. Lighten up with a modern and elegant backpack that you can combine with the most diverse styles for various occasions and that was made in a way that respects the environment.
- AppleSkin vegan leather made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry
- Lining: GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper: nickel free metal
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe
- Width x Height x Depth – 30 x 35 x 15 cm; 13.8 x 12 x 6 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 80 cm; 31.5 inches
- Holding strap-loop: 14 cm; 5.5 inches
Care for AppleSkin:
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Care for Organic Cotton:
- Lightly wipe away any dust and dirt from the product with a dry cloth.
- Clean them using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Leave them to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight. Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 310 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.