Ethical Bedding's unique combination of super-soft eucalyptus with extra-soft, organic bamboo filling increases the lifespan of your mattress and creates an even comfier sleep.
Secured using elasticated corners, they comfortably fit every mattress.
Ethical Bedding's fabric is made from eucalyptus that's grown using 95% less water than cotton, no farmable land, and zero herbicides or pesticides. It's naturally hypoallergenic, resistant to bacteria growth and has the same sleep benefits as conventional silk. The bamboo is all Oeko-Tex certified.
Ethical Bedding's original eucalyptus silk mattress protector is covered in super-soft 100% eucalyptus fabric and filled with organic bamboo for that super smooth feeling.
- Recommended for year-round use
- Shell is woven from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly eucalyptus fibre
- Ultra-smooth fibre is naturally resistant to dust, mites, and mould
- Quilted stitching pattern keeps fill in place
- 100% eucalyptus fibre shell
- 100% Oeko-Tex certified bamboo fill
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count
- Eucalyptus fibre contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Single: 90cm x 190cm
- Double: 140cm x 190cm
- King: 150cm x 200cm
- Super King: 180cm x 200cm
- Emperor: 200cm x 200cm
Ethical Bedding packaging is minimalistic and they always get everything in one box. The boxes are made using recycled materials, so they can go straight into the recycling bin.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.