Jor Recycled PET Unisex Vegan Trainers | Blue By NAE Vegan Shoes
Unisex running vegan trainers in Recycled-PET, made with recycled plastic bottles and GRS certified. Perfect for running and outdoor activities. The shoes feature EVA light soles and polyester laces.
- Upper & lining: 100% recycled PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- EVA sole and polyester laces
- GRS Certified (Global Recycled Standard)
If you are a half size, please order up.
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Wash the different parts of your shoes separately. Start by taking out your insoles and shoelaces. Put the shoelaces in the washing machine.
- Fill a bucket with warm water and add some mild detergent. Using a soft scrub brush and soapy water, clean the outsoles, upper, and insoles by hand. Rinse with a wet towel.
- Once they are clean, let them dry naturally, but do not directly expose them to the sun.
Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
Nae shoes are manufactured in certified and ethical factories in Portugal.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.