Organic Cotton Long Sleeved Bodysuit | White
By Pop My Way
All Pop My Way clothing is made from 100% GOTS certified organic pima cotton. Pima cotton is grown naturally in Peru and due to its long fibres, is luxurious, exceptionally soft, durable, highly resistant to pilling and keeps its shape. This means that the clothing can easily be passed down once a child has grown out of it and it will maintain its quality for years to come.
Poppers on the shoulders allow Pop My Way bibs, collars and dummy/toy straps to be attached. All Pop My Way items are sold separately.
- 100% GOTS certified organic pima cotton - super soft and durable
- Poppers are nickel free, made according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX and fulfil the requirements of Annex XVII of REACH
- This type of cotton is hypoallergenic, perfect for sensitive skin
- Long sleeved baby bodysuit with unique design features
- Available in 7 delicious pastel colours
Please follow the care instructions on your garment. Due to the garments being 100% organic, minimal shrinkage may occur.
All Pop My Way garments are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), which means that the whole supply chain process is monitored and audited regularly. Being sustainable goes far beyond just using organic fabrics and GOTS ensures that in addition to organic materials that protect farmers and the environment, water/energy use is monitored, manufacturing takes place without hazardous chemicals and factory workers are treated fairly.
Packaging is plastic-free and environmentally friendly. All Pop My Way mailing boxes, tissue paper, stickers are FSC certified.
Cruelty free & Vegan. Made in a factory in Lima, Peru certified by Control Union under the Global Organic Textile Standard (License No 866191).
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.