Gentle Vegan Double Cleanser Set | 100-150ml By Maison Meunier
This gentle double cleansing set is suitable for all skin types. It comes with a lovely unbleached cotton pouch that you can use to keep all your favourite toiletries!
Cleansing oil and make-up remover 100ml
Gentle Foaming Face Wash 150ml
Double cleansing is a good technique if you wear heavy makeup and a mineral-based sunscreen (those with active ingredients titanium dioxide and/or zinc oxide), double cleansing ensures you remove both the makeup and the sunscreen, which means the products you apply after cleansing, can work effectively.
If you have very oily skin, double cleansing might be an option for you if you feel that your regular cleanser isn’t removing excess oil but a stronger one leaves your skin feeling dry and tight. In this case, it is better to use two gentle cleansers than one harsh, drying cleanser!Double cleansing most beneficial at night to remove your makeup and sunscreen. Here are the steps to follow for double cleansing:
- Apply your cleansing oil to your hand. Apply it to wet or dry skin, massaging in gentle circular motions, including the eyes and neck for 1 to 2 minutes. You do not need to use a separate eye-makeup remover as this cleansing oil is gentle enough to use on the eyes.
- Rinse with a face cloth soaked in lukewarm water.
- Then gently massage a small amount of the foaming face wash onto your damp skin.
- Finally remove the cleanser off your face with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean, soft towel.
- You are ready for the rest of your skin care routine!
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.