Ora Vegan Grape Leather Zip Pouch | Matera By Lerisa
The Ora clutch embodies timeless elegance.
Highlighted by refined topstitching, finished with a zip closure and finished with an easy-to-sanitize satin lining. This pouch is an essential accessory, it will allow you to accommodate all your essentials.
Sublime carried by hand or to slip into your bag.
Made from materials carefully selected for their ecological properties, this bag pouch offers you a timeless, virtuous and high quality accessory. Made and sublimated by French heritage craftsmen, the Ora pouch offers you the best in durability. Carry your daily essentials with complete peace of mind.
- 21 x 12.5 cm (Length x height)
- To protect your cover from any accidental stains, it's recommended that you waterproof your cover (waterproofing spray). Choose a waterproofing solution that is oil-free, grease-free and non-toxic. After having dusted your pocket with a soft cloth, spray about 30 cm away and leave to dry away from the sun to avoid any risk of halo.
- It's recommended that you dust your pouch regularly, using suitable cleaning accessories: soft sponge (vegetable sponge), microfiber cloth or even a soft toothbrush for finishing (seams).
- When dry, dust it with small circular gestures. For more stubborn stains, soak your cloth in lukewarm water, added with a non-detergent soap. It's recommended to use neutral PH soap or real Marseille soap, ideal for degreasing any dirt. Gently rub the stain without forgetting to remove the excess water using a soft cloth, then leave to dry in the open air.
Assembled and made by hand, all of Lerisa pieces are adorned with a French creation. Established in the Tarn, the family workshop has been recognized for its unique and traditional know-how since 1930.
Respect for traditions has earned it the “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” label.
In the workshop, each piece is cut, sewn, glued, and bordered with meticulousness like the work of a purely artisanal goldsmith combining modernity and tradition.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
email@example.com. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.