Antioxidant Peptide Face Mist | 15-100ml By Nourish London
A multi-tasking face mist formulated with peptides and a soothing blend of essential oils to instantly hydrate, brighten, protect and calm the skin.
Provides daily skin protection powered with the antioxidant turmeric, probiotic minerals and anti-ageing peptides. This hydrating face mist reinforces the skin's natural defences against harmful environmental damage such as pollution and oxidative stress.
Contains hydration-boosting hyaluronic acid and liquorice to brighten the skin and boost radiance. This face mist invigorates and brightens dull, dry complexions, protects against daily pollution and helps soothe sensitive, red, and inflamed skin. Our mist also provides a dewy glow to refresh makeup.
Rich in antioxidants, this facial mist quenches dry skin and revives sleep-deprived skin, perfect for all-day Zoom calls and air-conditioned environments.
Our mist also protects the skin barrier and contains active ingredients to improve pigmentation and plump skin.
91% organic - Certified Cosmos Organic
- Two-phase formula: shake into one phase to activate.
- Multi-tasking mist that can be used throughout the day on the face and hair.
- PROTECT & PREP: Close eyes and spritz over the face in the morning to refresh and hydrate the skin, as a primer before make-up application and to protect the skin against pollution and oxidative stress.
- REFRESH: Reapply over makeup during the day, as some time for yourself if you feel stressed or tired, or if the skin feels particularly dry or irritated. This will ensure your skin stays hydrated and constantly protected.
- Can also be used during the day on the hair to refresh the hairstyle and give a volume boost.
- HYDRATE: Spritz mist again before bedtime, under or over your usual moisturiser, to soothe the skin after UV exposure and for a hydration boost that will help the skin regenerate during the night.
Nourish London skincare formulations are 100% vegan, made with natural organic ingredients, alcohol (ethanol) free & cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.