Redo Recycled PET Unisex Mid Top Trainers | Black By NAE Vegan Shoes
Please check the size chart below for accurate sizing conversion and measurements. Sizing for Nae shoes may vary from product to product.
Redo, the smart, minimalist, timeless trainers with non-skid vulcanised soles. These mid-top, lace-up shoes are crafted from recycled PET (Global Recycled Standard certified); a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material. A modern and traditional composition, with contrasting colours and lightweight fabric upper, these sporty trainers have style at their heart. Made from sustainable materials, they will bring you an iconic look whilst taking the planet into consideration.
In terms of detailing, the logo is situated on the footbed, on the back heel, and on the tongue. A recycled symbol is also stamped on the outer ankle. These trainers are designed for movement with their reinforced double-stitching all along the eye stay and exposed sewn edges. The upper, lining, and insole are made with hypoallergenic materials free from dangerous environmental toxins. They have a 100% organic cotton lining and a sole made with organic rubber which is lightweight, renewable, and biodegradable. The shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odours. They also feature a moisture-wicking footbed made with organic cotton padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
Simple but striking, these sports shoes are a fresh, versatile, and contemporary style that will match perfectly with several types of urban clothing. They offer the all-in-one combination of fashion and comfort, whilst also being well suited for all-day wear, both indoors and out. There is no doubt you'll be obsessed with these trendy, easy to clean, comfortable vegan trainers.
- Upper: recycled PET, GRS certified
- Lining: 100% organic cotton
- Insole: organic cotton (moisture wicking and padded with EVA)
- Soles: organic rubber (slip-resistant, ridged shape, and durable)
- Laces: recycled polyester wrapped in cotton
- Eyelets: nickel-free metal
- Water resistant, breathable, environmental-healthy, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic
- Before getting your shoes wet, clean off any dust or mud. You can use a soft brush or dry cloth.
- Wash the different parts of your shoes separately. Start by taking out your insoles and shoelaces. Put the shoelaces in the washing machine.
- Fill a bucket with warm water and add some mild detergent. Using a soft scrub brush and soapy water, clean the outsoles, upper, and insoles by hand. Rinse with a wet towel.
- Once they are clean, let them dry naturally, but do not directly expose them to the sun. Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made with sustainable material
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.