Make-up Melt | Geranium, Rose & Chamomile By SBTRCT Skincare
The ultimate addition to your PM skincare routine. Squalane, shea butter and glycerin work with a coconut-based surfactant to deliver this two-step, makeup-removing phenomenon. Melting away your makeup (including waterproof mascara) and shifting daily grime, to leave skin clean and feeling soft, ready for cleansing.
- Luxurious oil-to-milky emulsion dissolves makeup, pollution, and impurities
- Ensures a residue-free finish
- Melts away makeup leaving skin, clean and soft
- Perfect for travel
- Used daily this product will last 10-12 weeks
- Dermatologically approved - suitable for normal and sensitive skin
- Plastic-free with domestically compostable packaging
- Palm oil free
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Starter Kit: 70g bar + Diatomite Dish
- Refill: 70g bar
How to use
- Start with dry skin
- Warm the product between your hands until you feel it begin to ease
- Massage over a dry face and neck, sweeping over closed eyes to lift the makeup from your skin and lashes
- Add a little warm water to emulsify into a milk cleanser
- Dampen a cloth and wipe off with gentle strokes
How to store
For best results keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool place.
Brassica Alcohol, Squalane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Shorea Robusta Resin, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Parfum*, Aqua, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, CI 42090. *A blend of natural essential oils.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
SBTRCT has one guiding principle; less is more. They apply this ethos to the creation of their skincare - through formulations, aesthetic, and manufacturing processes.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
email@example.com. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.