Moisturising Facial Balm | Geranium, Rose & Tonka Bean By SBTRCT Skincare
Used morning and night this balm imparts a softness and natural lustre like nothing else. Squalane, glycerine, rosehip oil and shea butter work to expertly moisturise, restore and protect the skin, helping to promote skin firmness and elasticity whilst maintaining moisture balance.
- Quick to absorb and non-greasy in application
- Moisturising, imparting softness and natural lustre
- Ingredients that help to promote skin firmness and elasticity
- Maintains moisture balance
- Perfect for travel
- Used daily this product will last 8-10 weeks
- Dermatologically approved - suitable for normal and sensitive skin
- Plastic-free with domestically compostable packaging
- Palm oil free
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Starter Kit: 50g bar + Bamboo Pot
- Refill: 50g bar
How to use
- Start with dry skin
- Remove the product from your bamboo pot (if you have one) using the ribbon
- Warm the product between your hands until you feel it begin to ease
- Massage over the face using your hands
How to store
For best results keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool place.
Squalane, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Brassica Alcohol, Silica, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Rosa Canina Fruit Seed Oil, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum*, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Aqua, Iron Oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. *A blend of natural essential oils.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
SBTRCT has one guiding principle; less is more. They apply this ethos to the creation of their skincare - through formulations, aesthetic, and manufacturing processes.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.