UX-68 Unisex Vegan Corn Leather Trainers | Sand By BEFLAMBOYANT
They wrap your feet perfectly thanks to their super soft recycled bamboo lining, plus the 63% bio-based corn material provides incredible lightness and flexibility. Your feet will be comfortable throughout the day thanks to the 100% recycled FOAM insole so that your feet enjoy every step.
- Removable insoles
- The sneakers are packaged in a zero waste packaging, 100% recycled cardboard box, plantable card, and free jute bag.
- It is recommended to wash your sneakers with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.
- Don't wash them in the washing machine or use the dryer, and don’t use bleach.
All products are handmade and may differ slightly from one to another without affecting their final quality.
Quality vegan shoes registered with The Vegan Society, PETA Approved Vegan, and bearing the Ethical Time “Real Sustainable Fashion” seal.
Ethically handmade with corn in Europe.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.