Valeria Cotton & Linen Wrap Dress | Mint By BIBICO
Timeless wrap dress in soft and slightly slubby linen-cotton blend. Pale-mint gingham check print. An easy-to-wear, short-sleeved, self-adjustable dress. Two skinny self-fabric drawstrings can be tied on the side or at the front for your own comfort and style. Sleeves finish above the elbow. Midi length. An everyday summer dress in a light, breathable fabric.
Details and Fit:
- Fair Trade
- Regular fit
- Machine wash 30°
- Made in India
- Length: 110cm/43.3”
- Model details: size 8-10 UK, height 177cm/5’8. Bust 81.2cm/32”. Hips 99.9cm/35”
- Model wears: size 10UK
- When looking to order our wrap dress, it is suggested that you do a quick body measures check against Bibico's size guide. Bibico find that customers who's bust measurement is bigger than their usual dress size, usually find choosing the dress size that suits their bigger bust fits the best. The joy of a wrap dress is if you have to go up a size to fit a bigger bust, you can wrap it back to your body, to get the look and fit you desire.
Bibico believes in slow fashion. They design and manufacture two collections a year which are produced in small runs. Their garments are classic, timeless and made with quality raw materials that you will want to wear again and again.
All Bibico materials are exclusively designed, often hand-made, and carefully selected from artisan manufacturers in India, Nepal and Italy.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.