Canu Apple Leather Vegan Crossbody Briefcase | Black By NAE Vegan Shoes
Canu, the crossbody bag made of Apple Leather: a material made from the leftovers of the apple juice industry: a sustainable, innovative and cruelty free alternative.
This briefcase model has a spacious interior with a dividing partition between the compartments and separate pockets, like card holders, that are very practical. It closes with a metallic zipper that is covered by a comfortable flap that adds extra protection to your belongings. The flap closes with two magnetic buttons on the front of the bag, while on he opposite side there's a large pocket wit a zipper.
This is a very functional bag, with an adjustable crossbody strap, and a classic solid black pattern. All of the closing accessories are made of silver metal for a more elegant look; the same with the logo that is discreetly located on the lower side of the flap. Made of hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. With a water resistant exterior and breathable lining made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- AppleSkin vegan leather made from the disposable leftovers from the apple juice industry
- Lining: GOTS certified organic cotton
- Zipper and all metallic accessories made of nickel free metal
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and health safe
- Width x Height x Depth – 40 x 30 x 9 cm; 15.7 x 11.8 x 3.5 inches
- Back Straps length (maximum): 115 cm; 45.3 inches
Care for AppleSkin:
- Clean your product using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the item to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.