Clove Unisex Vegan Apple Leather Trainers | Red By NAE Vegan Shoes
The low-top urban sneakers with vulcanized soles and shoelaces made from Apple Leather: a material made with residue from the apple juice industry; a sustainable, cruelty-free and innovative alternative to animal leather.
These simple and timeless sports sneakers are always in vogue. They are attractive and dynamic and were made in a way that respects the environment. They have a lot of aesthetic details such as the embroidered logo on the tongue tag and it is also engraved on the sole top. Besides the stripe that bonds the sole and the upper, it has a welt stitch that circles the sneakers and reinforcement stitching for a more resistant and rounded finish.
Made with hypoallergenic materials and free from environmental toxins. Their interior is very comfortable preventing blisters, they are breathable (preventing suffocation and excessive foot perspiration), anti-microbial (helps prevent bad odors) and water resistant.
- Water resistant, breathable, Eco-responsible, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Carefully made with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
- Clean your shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
email@example.com. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.