Colen Men's Vegan Leather Perforated Moccasin Loafers | Beige By NAE Vegan Shoes
Colen, the men's moccasin loafer with a feature centre saddle, made with high-quality Vegan leather; a sustainable, innovative, cruelty-free, water-resistant, and durable material. With exposed sewn edges to bring a lasting and defined style, plus a traditional moccasin shape, and contrasting black sole, these smart, stylish shoes will show off the perfect balance between a statement and sophisticated look.
In terms of detailing, they have beautiful small perforations across the upper surface and NAE's logo situated on the footbed. The upper, the lining and the insole are hypoallergenic and free from dangerous environmental toxins. The shoes are breathable, able to avoid foot sweat and suffocation, and are antibacterial and antimicrobial, which helps to prevent the development of odours. They feature a moisture-wicking footbed padded with EVA to provide arch support, and along with the lining attributes, can be considered a flexible model which will prevent blisters.
Thus, they are a sustainable and versatile shoe which will match with endless elegant attires and urban fashions. Comfortable for all-day wear, both indoors and out, they offer the perfect all-in-one combination of style and comfort.
- Upper: Vegan leather- Water resistant, breathable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic; made with environmentally friendly materials
- Lining: 90% Microfibre and 10% PU
- Insole: Padded with EVA and moisture wicking
- Soles: Neolite gum rubber- slip resistant and durable
- Clean your item using a soaked cloth and soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing.
- Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing process, in a fair work environment.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.