Organic Eucalyptus Silk Flat Sheet | Multiple Colours By Ethical Bedding
Flat is back.
Cooler for the summer, warmer for the winter. Doubles up as a cape for aspiring super heroes.
Ethical Bedding's fabric is made from eucalyptus that's grown using 95% less water than cotton, no farmable land, and zero herbicides or pesticides. It's naturally hypoallergenic, resistant to bacteria growth and has the same sleep benefits as conventional silk. As with all Ethical Bedding sleep products, they only use what the planet would want them to.
Ethical Bedding love using flat sheets to better control sleep temperature, and also make laundry days way easier without needing to wash your duvet cover quite as regularly.
- 100% eucalyptus fibre
- Eucalyptus fibre contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count
- Includes 1 flat sheet
Ethical Bedding's 100% eucalyptus silk sheets are incredibly cool-to-the-touch, highly breathable, and designed to get even softer with every wash.
- Woven exclusively from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly fibre
- Coloured using plant-based, all natural dye
- Colourfast and machine washable
- Super- smooth eucalyptus fibre is naturally hypoallergenic, zero static, resistant to dust, mites, and mould
- Single: 180 x 275cm
- Double: 230 x 275cm
- King: 275 x 275cm
- Super King: 305 x 275cm
- Emperor: 320 x 290cm
Ethical Bedding packaging is minimalistic and they always get everything in one box. The boxes are made using recycled materials, so they can go straight into the recycling bin.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 12 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you would like to return an item, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check the return costs for sending back to the brand's location before ordering. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.