Focus Essential Oil Blend | 10ml By Nourish London
Stimulating, sharpening and clarifying.
Blended to help you concentrate and think clearly, this is an ideal companion when working from home or in the office, studying for an exam or test, and to enhance mindfulness when practising yoga or meditation.
A blend of 10 essential oils, including Peppermint, Lavender, Frankincense, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and Eucalyptus, each carefully selected for its ability to sharpen thinking and help you focus.
Try in an essential oil burner or diffuser to enhance your space.
- There are several ways you can use your Focus Essential Oil Blend, depending on your mood and need.
- AROMATHERAPY: add a few drops to a burner or diffuser – just remember to extinguish or switch off before you fall asleep.
- SHOWER: add 1-2 drops to a base shower gel for an uplifting cleansing shower.
- MASSAGE: add 1 to 2 drops to a base oil for an energising massage.
- INHALATION: add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, place a towel over your head and inhale the aromatic steam.
- Warning: Do not use undiluted on the skin. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Flammable. Consult your GP or Aromatherapist if you are pregnant.
Nourish London skincare formulations are 100% vegan, made with natural organic ingredients, alcohol (ethanol) free & cruelty-free.
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
The majority of our brands offer free domestic shipping (or free over a certain spend limit).
Some offer free international shipping depending on your location and / or order value.
Where this isn’t the case, the majority of orders will have shipping costs no higher than the following:
|UK Brands||US Brands||EU Brands|
Canada & Rest of World shipping costs differ by brand and by country.
Please note: your shipping costs will always be visible at checkout, prior to payment.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1–2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3–10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
To return an item, please submit your return request here.
Please note, return costs will vary depending on the brand's location in relation to yours. The brand's country is mentioned on the product page.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.