Iriomote Woven Crepe Tiger Wrap Dress
Easy-to-wear wrap dress in VILDNIS' bespoke Wild Tiger print inspired by the endangered Sumatran tiger. Featuring a deep V neck, elasticated waist, front slit and voluminous sleeves with elasticated cuffs, it's got the potential to become the dress you always reach for; the one you just know makes you look good. And you can feel good too, knowing that it is made from recycled fibres and digitally printed, saving both water and energy.
10% of sales from this item goes to WWF's 'adopt a tiger' programme.
- Bespoke all-over Wild Tiger print
- Voluminous 3/4 length sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Vegan wrap front
- Deep V neck front
- Elasticated waist
- Front slit
- Side pockets
- Midi length
- Super soft, heavy crepe with a silky touch
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester (RPET)
- Construction: woven crepe
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans.
- Relatively fitted at the top part with volume in sleeves and skirt
- True to size
- Length: 123cm in size S, 124cm in size M and 125cm in size L
- Sleeve length: 50cm
- Model wears size S and is 175cm / 5'8" tall
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.