Lauca Organic Cotton Corduroy Skirt | Red
Nothing says winter like the deep texture of corduroy. Enter VILDNIS' winter skirt, which straddles the seasons beautifully thanks to a versatile knee-length cut, subtle A-line shape and bold burnt red designed to make a statement against autumn neutrals or winter darks. Two large patched pockets invite you to warm your hands on cool mornings, while a hidden back zip and soft organic cotton fabric with a hint of elastane ensure a flattering, comfortable shape fit for sprightly cold weather commutes.
Worn here with the Waimea T-shirt in black.
- Length just above knee
- Large patched pockets front
- Slit at front
- Fixed waistband
- Hidden zip back
- Soft woven corduroy fabric with a bit of stretch
- Composition: 98% organic cotton / 2% elastane
- Construction: 14 wales woven corduroy
- Low environmental impact: organic cotton is grown using natural fertilisers, pesticides and insecticides only instead of chemical ones.
- Slim fit
- Finishing just above knee
- True to size
- Length: 53cm in size S, 54cm in size M and 55 in size L
- Model wears a size S and is 170cm / 5'7" tall
- Find your right size in our size guide
Check our Christmas Delivery & Returns page here
As a marketplace, all items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked delivery. If you have purchased multiple items from different brands at the same time, each item will be sent separately.
Our brands usually dispatch items within 1-2 days of your order. Shipping can take between 3-10 days depending on where you are based and where the brand is based. See our Delivery page for full details.
If you have any questions or issues with delivery of your item, please contact us at customers@immaculatevegan.
You have 14 days to inform us of your desire to return an item, and then a further 14 days from the date you notify us to send back the item. See our Returns page for full details.
If you order an item that ships to you from within your own country, there will be not be any additional taxes, duties or fees on receipt of goods.
If you order an item that ships to you from another country, your order may be subject to import duties, which are the result of international trade agreements between countries. However please note that:
- For UK customers, many items made in the EU are also exempt from any import charges;
- For US customers, all orders under $800 are also duty free, which means there will be no additional fees applied;
- For EU customers, all orders from within the EU are exempt from any import charges.
See Taxes & Duties page for full details.